You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, or agreement you transmit through this Site, including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from NAVIGATE MONEY solely through electronic transmission. You agree that when in the future you click on “Register”, “I agree” or other similarly worded “button” or entry field with your mouse, keystroke, or other computer device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE
In order to access certain services and make purchases from our online store, you will be asked to register and create an account. Only users who are 18 years of age or older will be permitted to create an account or connect with us via social media. You may be required to provide NAVIGATE MONEY with certain information about yourself including some types of personally identifying information such as your email and your location. You are fully responsible for your account, including use of the account by any third party, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. NAVIGATE MONEY retains the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account or refuse you access to the Services and any of the Site resources. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO PROFESSIONAL LISTING SERVICES ONLY
RESPONSIBILITY FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE
You are responsible for user-generated content (“Content”) that you post. The Site and its owners are not liable for any of your Content under any circumstances.
Because we do not control the Content posted on or through this Site, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that Content. We have no responsibility for any Content, including without limitation any errors or omissions in the Content. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may claim was incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through this Site.
By using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain repurpose, and commercialize Content (other than content which is copyrighted by others) you post in any and all media or form of communication, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your Content and to use your Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
We may disclose and/or remove your Content. We have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- monitor all Content;
- require that you avoid certain subjects;
- remove or block any Content at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
- terminate your access to and use of this Site or the Services, or to modify, edit or block your transmissions thereto, for any reason and in our sole discretion.
You agree that our exercise of such discretion shall not render us the owners of Content you post, and that you will retain ownership of your Content.
RESTRICTIONS ON USER-GENERATED CONTENT
It is a condition of using our Services and our Site that your Content does not contain:
- any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, malicious, or other information that violates any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation;
- any violence towards another person with intent to harm or injure;
- any advertisement or solicitation to any user to buy or sell products or services, spam, or other similar type of information, other than what is expressly permitted by us;
- any encouragement, planning or engaging of illegal activity;
- unauthorized use or disclosure of private, personally identifiable information or of others, or photographs of others without their consent with intent to harm;
- by exporting, re-exporting or permitting the downloading of, any message, software or content in violation of any export or import law, regulation or restriction of the United States and its agencies or authorities, or without all required approvals, licenses or exemptions;
- any materials subject to trademark, copyright, or other laws protecting any materials or data of others in the absence of a valid license or other right to do so;
- submitting false or misleading information or impersonating someone other than yourself or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- disclosure of any confidential information owned by another, or that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- engaging in any other activity deemed by NAVIGATE MONEY to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this website;
- the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old but you are his/her parent or legal guardian;
REMOVAL OF CONTENT
In consideration of your use of this Site, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to us it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary. You also agree that you will use an image of yourself that you are authorized to use for your profile picture. The use of third party logos, advertisements, third party contact information, pictures of celebrities or the unauthorized use of images owned by others is prohibited. Company logos may only be posted with prior consent of the company, and NAVIGATE MONEY assumes no liability for the use of a logo or image that you do not own.
When you create an account through this Site, you understand and agree that your account, including your username and password, are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password by you or by anyone else using your username and password, whether or not you have authorized such use. You agree to change your password immediately if you believe your password may have been compromised or used without authorization. You also agree to immediately tell us of any suspected breaches of security such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your account until we receive notification of such unauthorized use.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
By registering for any Service, you agree to pay us the fees for the services applicable to the Professional Listing Package, Featured Listing, or advertisement, as applicable. NAVIGATE MONEY reserves the right to change the fees at any time, upon notice to you. If you purchase any Services on a trial basis, your credit card will be charged automatically at the end of the applicable trial period. You must cancel Services prior to the end of your trial period to avoid being charged for the Services. All fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable. Professional Listing Packages are purchased on annual basis – for a period of one calendar year. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, refunds for accounts that have had access restricted, refunds for accounts that have had upgrades canceled for any reason including violations of these Terms, or refunds for months unused. We reserve the right to deactivate your account and access to the Services for your failure to pay applicable fees or for violations of these Terms. You agree to promptly pay NAVIGATE MONEY in the event of any refusal of your credit card issuer to pay any amount to us for any reason. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorneys’ fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In the event you fail to pay any amount when due, we may immediately suspend or terminate your access to any or all of the Services.
Your Professional Listing Package will renew automatically, unless you cancel your Service. You must cancel your Service before the calendar day it renews (the day of the month you are to be charged) to avoid billing of the subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card. Additionally, we may terminate your subscription for a violation of these Terms. If you provide us with a credit card that expires during the term, we reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you as a replacement.
LEGAL AND PROFESSIONAL ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATIONS
It is solely the responsibility of lawyers, financial planners, investment advisors, and any other regulated professional to ensure that any information or advertisements you post or place on the Site (including without limitation any legal information), and any communications you may have with prospective clients through the Services, fully complies with all applicable laws and rules of professional conduct, including those concerning the unauthorized practice of law and those regulating the form, manner or content of communications with clients, third parties, advertising, or any other matters.