No Purchase Is Necessary to Enter or Win. Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chance of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Navigate Money Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Navigate Money, LLC, and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities (“Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period: Sweepstakes begin at 12:00am Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on March 1, 2019, and ends at 11:59pm EDT on December 31, 2019. The Sweepstakes consists of eleven (11) monthly entry periods (“Monthly Entry Period”). Each Monthly Entry Period begins at 12:00am EDT on the first day of the month and ends at 11:59pm EDT on the last day of the same month.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry: the Online Method of Entry and the Mail-in Method of Entry, as outlined below.
i) Online Method of Entry: During each Monthly Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting http://www.navigate.money/win (“Website”) and sign in to your account or create an account if you are not a registered member. After successfully checking the opt-in box to enter the Sweepstakes, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes (“Online Entry”). To be eligible for a given monthly drawing, your Online Entry(ies) must be received within the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Please refer to the specific methods of entry on the Website for the particular monthly drawing.
ii) Mail-In Method of Entry: You may alternatively enter by submitting a mail-in entry instead of the Online Entry as described above. To enter via this method, write your first and last name, street address, phone number and email address on a piece of paper, use a regular size envelope and mail your entry via first-class mail to: Navigate Money Sweepstakes, 3596 W. Maple #124, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301(“Mail-in Entry”). Each Mail-in Entry must be mailed separately. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible or postage due mail. To be eligible for a given monthly drawing, your Mail-in Entry(ies) must be postmarked during the applicable Monthly Entry Period and received within seven (7) days later. Mail-in Entries are limited to 10 per month per person.
Online Entry and Mail-in Entry will be referred as “Entry(ies)” from this point on. Multiple Entries may or may not be permitted, depending on the particular monthly Sweepstakes. All eligible monthly Entries received will not roll over to the subsequent Monthly Entry Period. If no eligible entry is received in a given Monthly Entry Period, that monthly prize will not be awarded. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Prizes and Their Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): One (1) prize will be awarded per Monthly Entry Period. One (1) winner will receive a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card (“Gift Card”) each month each Monthly Entry Period. Gift Card is awarded on an “as is” basis, and cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment for purchases. Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Pinterest, or LinkedIn.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during a given Monthly Entry Period. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each winner. Limit one (1) prize per household.
Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
5. Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected each month by random drawing. Each monthly drawing will be conducted within approximately two weeks after the end of each Monthly Entry Period. Potential Winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of Entry. Winner will have 10 days from the date of the email notification to claim his/her prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: i) a prize notification is returned as undeliverable; ii) winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iii) winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; iv) winner does not claim the prize within 10 days of receipt of notification; and v) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to one (1) alternate winner for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once each potential winner’s eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. Prizes will be sent to the winners within thirty (30) days from the date the winners are confirmed. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any promotion email, including any winner notification email, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded.
7. General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to change his or her email address in the “My Account” dashboard. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. The winners are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prizes, including sales or use taxes. By participating, each entrant irrevocably agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, members, managers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winners and prizes. The Released Parties not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any Entry, or any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant, or interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war, terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, a “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, multiplied damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s interpretation of these Official Rules is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Sponsor: Navigate Money, LLC, 3596 W. Maple #124, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301 (“Sponsor”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
9. Winner’s List: For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before February 1, 2020 to: Navigate Money Sweepstakes, 3596 W. Maple #124, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301.